Clair de Lune
Clair De Lune

Sjećate se foruma La Tua Cantante?Ako da,ovo je njegova bolja verzija.La Tua Cantante je imao 250 članova i preko 3o ooo postova.No,propao je te je zbrisan.No,mi ga opet dižemo na noge!Ovaj Twilight forum ima sve ono što i drugi Twilight forumi imaju,ali ovaj ima i-toplinu.Imamo igricu,novosti,off dio,zabavu.Razna takmičenja za pisanje pjesama,crtanje,razne nagrade.Dodjite i zabavite se!Svojom registracijom bi ste nam jako pomogli u podizanju ovog foruma na noge.Hvala unaprijed.

CDL ekipa.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clair de Lune
Clair De Lune

Sjećate se foruma La Tua Cantante?Ako da,ovo je njegova bolja verzija.La Tua Cantante je imao 250 članova i preko 3o ooo postova.No,propao je te je zbrisan.No,mi ga opet dižemo na noge!Ovaj Twilight forum ima sve ono što i drugi Twilight forumi imaju,ali ovaj ima i-toplinu.Imamo igricu,novosti,off dio,zabavu.Razna takmičenja za pisanje pjesama,crtanje,razne nagrade.Dodjite i zabavite se!Svojom registracijom bi ste nam jako pomogli u podizanju ovog foruma na noge.Hvala unaprijed.

CDL ekipa.
Clair de Lune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elizabeth Reaser-biografija

Go down  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

1Elizabeth Reaser-biografija Empty Elizabeth Reaser-biografija pon lip 20, 2011 8:31 pm

*Juliett*

*Juliett*
~Rosalie Hale Black Mod~
~Rosalie Hale Black Mod~

Birth Name
Elizabeth Ann Reaser

Height
5' 2½" (1.59 m)

Mini Biography
Elizabeth Reaser was born on June 15, 1975 in Bloomfield, Michigan, and wanted to be an actor from childhood. As the middle child in a trio of sisters, she grew up in rural Milford, Michigan. Her mother (a homemaker), and her father (an attorney turned restaurateur turned substitute teacher) are divorced. Through high school, she worked several odd jobs, including being a caddy at a country club.

Elizabeth began college at Oakland University in Rochester Hills, Michigan, but after one year yearned to leave mid-west and expand her horizons. She applied (with her parent's blessing) at Juilliard School of Drama, and was accepted. From Juilliard she was awarded a Bachelor's of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) in 1999.

She struggled at first, but soon found adequate representation, and a part on the daytime drama series, "Guiding Light". Since then, she has become an accomplished film, television, and stage actor, landing numerous supporting and leading roles.

In October 2004, Interview magazine hailed her as one of the "14 To Be" emerging creative women.

IMDb Mini Biography By: Travis Young

Trivia
Is listed as a vegetarian by PETA.

Once appeared in a play in London for only two audience members.

In preparation for her role on the television drama "Saved" (2006), she hung out in an emergency room, researching the behavior of medical staff.

Her stepfather was Detroit Pistons owner Bill Davidson. Upon his death, her mother took ownership of the team.

[Vrh]  Poruka [Stranica 1 / 1.]

Permissions in this forum:
Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.